Dear Country Hills Clients;Protecting the health and safety of our clients, and our employees is our top priority. We are currently undertaking precautionary measures considering the COVID-19 virus. Things are changing by the hour on this and no one really has the correct answers, but we will continue to make things as safe as possible for everyone.
• All Agent counters will be wiped down with an antibacterial solution pre and post service to ensure we keep the environment as safe as possible.
• The cleaning of all common area surfaces are more frequently wiped down with antibacterial solution as well.
• Agents are wearing gloves while working or are using hand sanitizer, as well as wearing face protection.
• All staff who have traveled are being self-isolated for 14 days before returning to work.
• If employees show symptoms of COVID-19 they will be instructed to stay home and quarantine themselves until Calgary Health can evaluate their status and we will update the public.
• We are also enforcing "Social Distancing" and appropriate signage and guidelines have been posted in the store.
To protect yourself and others, we are asking anyone who is feeling unwell to refrain from visiting us to keep customers and staff safe. We will continue to monitor this situation closely and we will send out updates as needed.
Country Hills Plates Owners, Management and Staff