With In-Transit Permits, you can transport an unregistered vehicle or trailer within Canada. Exciting news! We now offer In-Transit Permits both in our office and online, making the process easier for you. For specific details related to your situation and location, contact us today!

The In-transport permits are valid for up to 7 days for transporting vehicles to other provinces, or location, allowing prospective buyers to test drive, perform inspections, or seek mechanical services.

If the vehicle is moving within Alberta (Point A to Point B), the In-transit permit is valid for a maximum of 3 days, while a Salvage Vehicle permit is valid for 24 hours.

To obtain an In-Transit Permit from our office, simply bring proof of insurance (digital or paper) and your driver’s license. For travel outside of Alberta, you’ll also need to provide Proof of Ownership (bill of sale or certificate of title).

For more information and assistance with In-Transit Permits, contact Country Hills Plates registry at 403-531-6575.

Transport your vehicle conveniently and legally with our In-Transit Permits today!