centre street registry

Liens, Writs, Etc.

Register an Interest in Property in Alberta

Register or Discharge a Lien, Writ, or Security Agreement.

  • security agreements
  • writs of enforcement
  • discharges and renewals
  • distribution seizure
  • garagekeeper’s liens
Service Options

In person: visit us during office hours (no appointment required)
Phone: Call us at 403-531-6575

Personal Property Forms:

We make these forms available as a service to you – you may wish to fill them out before you come to our office to make sure that you have all the pertinent details you will need to register your interest. They are also available in our office.

Search Request for Debtor Name, Serial Number or Registration Number:
  • Financing Statement
  • Attachment Order Financing Statement
  • Financing Change Statement
  • Financing Statement PPSA or Sale of Goods Act
  • Garagekeepers Lien
  • Maintenance Order
  • Status Report Addendum
  • Writ of Enforcement
  • Writ of Enforcement Addendum
  • Writ of Seizure and Sale (Federal Writ)